- 2 ripe juicy mangoes, diced
- 1 butter lettuce washed and separated
- 2 poached chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 red capsicum sliced
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Arrange the lettuce in a pile on a serving platter. Combine the chicken, mango, capsicum and coriander and set aside.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix through the chicken and mango salad. Pile beside the lettuce leaves.
- To serve, fill a lettuce leaf with some of the chicken and mango salad then roll up and eat!
Tip: Add 1 large handful of bean sprouts and ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts to the salad.