- 2 tbs sesame seeds
- 4 mangoes
- 2 large carrots, peeled, grated
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small green cabbage, finely shredded
Orange Tahini Dressing
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Cook sesame seeds in a frying pan over high heat, stirring, for 4 minutes or until golden. Cool.
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients, and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Shake well.
- Prepare mangoes by slicing off each cheek and cutting a lattice pattern in the flesh of each cheek, without cutting through the skin. Turn cheeks inside out, remove mango cubes and place in a bowl.
Add carrots, onions, cabbage, sesame seeds and dressing to mangoes. Toss gently. Serve.