Prawn Martini With Mango Salsa
- 1-2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large red chilli, finely diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 9 Thai basil leaves, julienned
- 1 x 1 kg (2 lb 4 oz) Crystal Bay medium prawns, cooked and shell removed and deveined
- 125 ml (4 fl oz/1/2 cup) coconut dressing
- 2 kaffir lime leaves, julienned
- Julienned red chilli for garnish
- Betel leaves for garnish
- 150 ml (5 fl oz) coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Have four martini glasses ready. Mix the mango, chilli, lime juice and Thai basil together to make the salsa. Spoon 2 tablespoons of salsa into the bottom of each martini glass.
- Dress the prawns with the coconut dressing and place 4-6 prawns in each glass. Add a touch more salsa on top and finish with the kaffir lime strips and a garnish of red chilli and betel leaves.