- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 200g broccolini, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 400g baby bok choy leaves
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded, sliced
- ¼ cup torn fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup torn coriander leaves
- Combine the juice with the chilli, soy and hoisin sauces. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wok or large non-stick frying pan, add the chicken, cook over high heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned.
- Add the sauce mixture and continue cooking for 1 minute or until just cooked through. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the broccolini and onion and stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the bok choy and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the reserved chicken and sauces and the mango, mint and coriander.
Tip: Delicious served with egg or rice noodles.