Crispy Tuna And Mango Tortillas
- 1 mango, peeled, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 185g can tuna in springwater, drained, flaked
- 6 x 20cm flour burrito tortillas
- olive oil spray
- 2/3 cup canned refried beans
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
Note: Canned refried beans and burrito tortillas are available from the Mexican section of your supermarket.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan or a sandwich toaster to medium. Combine the mango, avocado, onion and tuna.
- Spray tortillas with oil and place oil-side down on work surface. Spread one half of each with the beans. Top with the mango mixture and sprinkle with the cheese. Fold tortillas over to enclose the filling.
- Place 2 into the frying pan and weigh them down with something, such as a saucepan. Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. If using a sandwich toaster, cook each for about 2 minutes.