large rice paper rounds
sliced Asian barbecued duck
slices of mango
strips of cucumber
strips of green onion
hoi sin sauce
- Working one at a time, soak large rice paper rounds in warm water until soft.
- Lay on a flat work surface and place thin slices of Asian barbecued duck along the middle.
- Top with slices of mango, strips of cucumber, green onion and mint leaves.
- Roll up, enclosing one end and serve with hoi sin sauce.
- Tip: Asian barbecued duck, also know as Chinese or Peking duck is available in Asian supermarkets, or packaged in most supermarkets.