¾ cup chia seeds
2 cups coconut milk
1 cup water
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
¼ cup honey
2 chopped mangoes (pureed)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl mix together ¾ cup chia seeds with 2 cups coconut milk, 1 cup water and one teaspoon vanilla essence.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Next day, stir ¼ cup honey through the mix. Add a little extra water if mixture is too thick.
- Puree two chopped mangoes (reserve a handful not pureed) with 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Place half the puree in the base of four serving cups or glasses.
- Divide the chia pudding mixture over the mango puree, then top each glass with remaining mango puree.
- Serve puddings garnished with extra chopped mango and toasted coconut.