Mango poke bowl with zesty coriander dressing
- 2 medium Mangoes
- 150g sashimi quality tuna, cubed
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 cups pre-cooked brown rice and quinoa mix
- 1 cucumber, sliced into ribbons
- 1/3 cup edamame
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp seaweed
- 1 tbsp Nori rice seasoning (or nori flakes)
- Mango dressing:
- 1 small Mango, cubed
- 1/4 bunch coriander, rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- To make the mango dressing, combine all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until combined, set aside. This dressing can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge.
- Slice the cheeks off the mango seed, cube one of the mangos and thinly slice the second mango. Using a large spoon, scoop out the slices and set them aside.
- Combine the cubed mango, tuna, spring onion and coriander leaves in a small bowl, toss to combine.
- To fill the poke bowls, start with a base of the pre-cooked brown rice and quinoa mix, followed by the lettuce leaves, cucumber ribbons, the tuna and mango mix and the edamame. Finish it off with a fan of the sliced mango and a tbsp of the seaweed.
- Serve with a good sprinkle of the Nori rice seasoning over the top and the mango dressing on the side.